1. The minimum term of the Unlimited Membership is 26 weeks, and you may not cancel or terminate the Unlimited Membership before that date for any reason. If you suspend your Unlimited Membership during this initial period, the Minimum Term will be extended by the period of the suspension.
2. The term of the Unlimited Membership commences on the date specified above as the start date of this contract.
3. This membership allows you unlimited scheduled classes, but excludes guest teachers, workshops, retreats, teacher training or other special events.
4. After the expiry of the Minimum Term, the membership will continue indefinitely until you advise Change Yoga Studio via email (email@example.com) that you wish to terminate the membership. 14 days is required to process any such termination.
5. You may suspend your Unlimited Membership by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of the dates of the suspension no later than 3 business days before the start of the suspension period. You may suspend your Unlimited Membership for a minimum period of 2 weeks at any time, and the maximum period that you may suspend in any 12-month period is 12 weeks.
6. Membership fees will be charged to your credit card or bank account once per fortnight via a third-party biller.
7. From time to time, Change Yoga Studio may increase its fees for the Unlimited Membership. Notice of any such increase will be provided at www.changeyoga.com.au. Your membership fees will increase accordingly, with such increase to take effect not less than 2 weeks after the date that the increase of fees is notified on the website.
8. It is your responsibility to ensure there are sufﬁcient funds available to cover the fortnightly auto-debit. If an auto-debit is declined due to insufﬁcient funds, the transaction will fail which requires additional administration and yields additional bank costs. Unfortunately, our third-party biller, Ezidebit, is unable to absorb these costs and applies a fee for failed transactions. The fee is currently $9.90 but may change. This fee will be debited from your account after the failed payment.
9. Change Yoga Studio is in no way responsible for additional bank fees that you may incur from your bank. Bank fees are under the terms and conditions of contractual agreements that lie between you and your bank.
10. If an auto debit cannot be made for any reason, Change Yoga Studio may in its absolute discretion, process payment any time after the due date upon receipt of sufﬁcient monies in your account.
11. If auto-debit payments fail for 2 payments or more, Change Yoga Studio may in its absolute discretion cancel the membership.
12. The terms and conditions or our third-party biller Ezidebit form a binding component of your membership agreement. They can be found at www.changeyoga.com.au titled “Ezidebit Terms”. By purchasing an Unlimited Membership, or attending any class using an Unlimited Membership, you are deemed to have agreed to the Ezidebit Terms.
13. All paid in full memberships are non-refundable, this includes casual visits, workshops, introductory offers, specials, 10 & 20 class passes 3,6 and 12 months paid in full memberships.
14. Suspension only available on direct debit and Foundation memberships. Please check our: SUSPENSION FORM.
15. Direct debit and unlimited memberships (not class passes) can be used across both studios.